Steel Pole Barns And Metal Pole Barns
Steel pole barns and metal pole barns are often available as pole barn kits giving you the opportunity to choose from many pole barn packages. Metal pole barns can be quite attractive with the availability of numerous colors and accessories. Some pole barn kits for sale come already pre painted with the particular color that has been chosen.
The 30X40 Pole Barn And The 40X60 Pole Barn
The size of small pole barns varies from a 30X40 pole barn to a 40X60 pole barn but larger ones are available depending upon the requirement of the owner. Farm equipment and supplies are often stored in steel pole barns or metal barns. Structures like these are commonly seen on agricultural land or they are owned by individuals with a large estate to maintain. This can include tractors and other equipment. You might also need a place to store hay and this can make a wonderful building that will keep hay dry and ready to use. Consumers use them as a place to store their seasonal gardening tools such as ride-on mowers and pruning sheers. Tractors and other farm equipment are housed inside out of the rain and snow so that they last longer than they would if they were exposed to the elements.
Post And Beam Barn Kits
Most post and beam barn kits are frequently used by consumers who do not want the burden of fully constructing a barn on their shoulders, but at the same time want a perfect and well-built barn that best suits their needs at a price that is an affordable alternative to wood frame construction. Our post and beam barn kits come with a limited warranty of twenty five year and are made with 100% U.S commercial grade steel.
Pole Barn Garage Kits
You might want to know how to build a pole barn garage. With the many pole barn garage kits available you will find it is no burden at all. Why build a light gauge cheap pole barns when you can build a heavy-duty I-beam steel building? Red iron steel buildings are an affordable alternative to wood frame construction. Choosing steel trusses for pole barns over traditional wood trusses reduces financing costs and the time to build is less. In the future if the opportunity to expand your pole barn garage it can be modified very easily without a lot of structural changes.
Pole Barn Kits For Sale
Pole barn kits for sale may differ according to the location. Georgia pole barns kits can differ from that of pole barn kits Florida. The steel metal building kits used in today’s industry comply with USA building codes and before they are sold they are fully tested by engineers to ensure that they have the durability and strength capable of withstanding wear and tear of their purpose and can also endure harsh weather conditions. They are found in both the commercial and residential market and have numerous practical and functional purposes. Other benefits are:
- Durability: Steel does not suffer any of the internal decaying processes suffered by wood such as warping or rotting, and thus guarantees longevity of a framework.
- Strength: steel metal building kits are built with red iron steel which gives firm support to the building and casts away the problems of warping, cracking, bending, folding or even the breaking. Steel will stand up to excessive conditions like severe climate, extreme weather conditions like hurricanes and even earthquakes.
- Designed to fight the problems of pest infestations and resist the attacks of pests and termites, thus making it the most secure and the most well-known choice for all.
- A steel metal building kits further guarantees a non-flammable, risk free and properly secured residence for your animals and their feed.
- Less costly to insure because of the very low fire risk associated with them.
- Steel metal building kits have very little waste material involved. Thus reducing costs, minimizing energy consumption and creates less of an environmental impact.
Another benefit with steel metal building kits is that you might want to sell this property in the future, and a metal building will help to add to the resale value of your property. This can help be a great feature in a very competitive market and make your property more appealing when you are ready to sell. Thus metal pole barns are flexible, sturdy, and a cost-effective option for all your needs.
Weismore Construction specializes in erecting residential and commercial buildings and are experts in local building codes in the states of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Call now for a free estimate.
We will beat any competitors price!
Call us at: 407-301-1864
Fill out our free Price Quote form.