Steel Residential Buildings
steel residential buildings would particularly offer better protection against natural elements like wind, especially hurricanes. Admittedly, some city steel buildings would look unsightly if they were transformed to steel residential buildings, but the architects and designers at Weismore Construction are general now making residential steel homes that look more aesthetically appealing to residents.
Residential Steel Homes
While houses made of cement, wood and brick are the norm, houses made from steel, or more appropriately, residential steel homes, are becoming a more and more popular choice. Residential steel homes may seem unconventional in terms of appearance and as a choice of building material, but it is quite durable.
The Advantages Of Metal Buildings Residential
metal buildings residential offers arguably one of the best protection against natural elements. In the age of global warming, it is a valuable construction material as steel stands well against hurricanes, which are occurring more often in Florida because of climate change. You can be assured that metal buildings residential will be protected against harsh elements. Below are other advantages of using steel residential buildings:
- Lightness. Despite its strength, steel is a fairly light material that can easily be handled and used for steel residential construction.
- Resistance to fire. Steel units have a higher degree of fire resistance than wood, so if you live in a fire-prone area, you will have at least some peace of mind when you construct with steel.
- Resistance to termites. This is another advantage. You won’t need to fumigate your home regularly to protect it against termites.
- Long life span. Residential metal homes or steel residential buildings and any other steel building will certainly last for many years because steel is an inorganic, stable substance. It certainly will not rot like wood. Steel will also retain its shape even after a long time and will not deform or twist. Joints will also stay tight and not loosen and fall.
- Space-saver. Generally, less steel is needed compared to other materials. For example, less volume of steel is required to create a beam compared to wood. So thinner steel beams in your residential metal homes would mean more space between your head and your ceiling. More space will also make your home seem bigger and comfortable.
- Low possibility of waste. Even small parts of steel can be welded together, so the construction workers do not need to throw those parts away. Ideally, all parts will be used for other projects, if not all parts for the current steel residential construction project.
- Flexibility. residential steel homes or any other kind of steel residential buildings can be constructed on-site or prefabricated on another location, transported to the actual site, then easily assembled there afterwards. Even common people can assemble prefab metal buildings. Weismore Construction Steel Building Systems, for example, offer prefab metal buildings that can easily be assembled. Building residential steel homes is doable to the average person as steel residential homes are generally prefabricated already. Residential metal homes are normailly sold as residential steel building kits.
Residential Steel Buildings
residential steel buildings are less expensive than other structures like brick by a range from fifteen to thirty percent of the total cost. That is the figure used for just materials. The time to raise the building and complete it can be reduced by months when comparing steel prefab buildings to other types of frame structures. That time savings results in cost savings in actual dollars and in tremendous opportunity costs savings
because, rather than spend time and money building, you can spend that time and energy actually running your business. In summary, when considering the type of building to use during heavy storm seasons, careful consideration should be given to residential steel buildings. The convenience, time savings and overall cost reduction associated with this type of building can put you on the path to success with less stress than other types of structures. You might want to sell this property in the future, and a prefab metal building will help to add to the resale value of your property. This can help be a great selling point in a competitive market and make your property more appealing when you are ready to sell.
Weismore Construction specializes in erecting residential and commercial buildings and are experts in local building codes in the states of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Call now for a free estimate.
We will beat any competitors price!
Call us at: 407-301-1864
Fill out our free Price Quote form.